If you suffer from "Fear of Missing Out" (FOMO), here is a list of the events you can't miss this weekend!
Friday February 9th - Sunday Feb 11th
- Circus Sarasota: "Ovation" - Friday, February 9th through Sunday, March 4th under the Big Top at Nathan Benderson Park (behind UTC Mall). $12-$44; Buy tickets here.
- 34th Annual Greek Fest: St. Barbara Greek Orthodox Church- Thursday, February 8th through Sunday February 11th. Authentic Greek food, pastries, wine, live entertainment, dancing children's zone and much more. 3 day pass, $4. More info: stbarbarafestival.org
- Dub Fest- JDub's 4th Anniversary Party featuring Less Than Jake: Saturday, February 10th 1-10 p.m., Sarasota Fairgrounds, $25 music fest only, $45 music and beer fest, $150 VIP. More info: jdubsbrewing.com
- Downtown Sarasota Festival of the Arts: The 30th Annual Downtown Sarasota Festival of the Arts, Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., downtown Sarasota. More info: artfestival.com
- Sarasota Shell Show: Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Potter Building next to Robarts Arena, 3000 Ringling Blvd. More info: sarasotashellclub.com
- First Friday: Lakewood Ranch's Monthly "Music on Main" - live music and vendors, 6 to 9 p.m on Main Street in Lakewood Ranch. lakewoodranch.com
- First Friday and Saturday: Village of the Arts, Bradenton - Artwalk Friday night 6-9:30 p.m. and Saturday 11a.m. - 4 p.m. More info: villageofthearts.com
- Downtown Sarasota Farmer's Market: Saturday, 7 a.m. - 12 p.m. on Main Street and Lemon Ave. More info: sarasotafarmersmarket.org
- Bradenton Farmer's Market: Saturday, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. Parking is free, dogs on leashes are welcome. Old Main Street, just north of Manatee Avenue. More info: click here.
- Venice Farmer's Market: Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon, on Tampa Avenue between Nokomis and Nassau Avenues. More info: thevenicefarmersmarket.org
- 'Sleepless in Seattle' at Benderson Park: Free Screening of the 1993 romantic comedy by Sarasota Film Festival and Nathan Benderson Park on Regatta Island. Bring lawn chairs and blankets. Event is free, drinks and snacks available for purchase. Dog friendly. 5 p.m. gates open, 6:30 p.m. movie. More info click here.
Florida band, Less Than Jake, is headlining Dub Fest on Saturday at the Sarasota Fairgrounds. Singer-songwriter, Chris DeMakes, is a Port Charlotte, FL native. Check out their music on iHeartRadio below.